Category Archives: Crafts



School is officially out now, and we are easing into Summer. Falafel has been drawing a ton. At any given Read More →

A thousand things to do, so why not add a major project?


The end of the school year is coming, and we had the eighth grade banquet, and I have a few Read More →

Paper plate weaving


In my hopping around these here internets, I found this tutorial for paper plate weaving over at Scribbit. We only Read More →

To Infinity and Beyond


Well, I made something but it has nothing to do with Buzz Lightyear (get it? The title?) . Every time Read More →

Back to Paint


In another life, I painted. For a living and for fun and on a whim. I used to paint clothing Read More →

Christmas Valentines


We have lovely thoughtful friends that send us beautiful photo Christmas cards every year, so I leave them hanging until Read More →

Dino Soap


I saw this fabulous idea over at Artchoo and just had to try it. Toy Dino Soaps! I always have Read More →

I’ll never loose my marbles…now


I don’t think I have ever shared a shadow box with you that we have had hanging in our dining Read More →

Bird House Pyrography


I had one final gift, for dear friends on New Years, to make. I came up with another wood burning Read More →

Favorites from 2013


I have seen other bloggers make a “favorites” list and thought it was a brilliant idea, so…. Here are my Read More →