I had one final gift, for dear friends on New Years, to make. I came up with another wood burning project!
So far, what I have learned about pyrography:
- Dots are very easy to do.
- Wood is uneven and burns at different rates in different places.
- Any knots in the wood are completely frustrating to go over because they do not take the marks very easily.
- I have to watch my pinky finger at all times cause it is a tricky little finger that likes to go near the hot part of the tool.
- And finally, slow and steady win the race.
What have you made this year?